2.20.2006

Girl's Night In

This past weekend proved to be a bit crazy, perhaps even bordering on out of control. Because of the events from the weekend, Carrie, Sarah and I have decided that there needs to be more girl time without the guys. So, to start this off right I'm cooking dinner tonight for just the girls. Both of my roommates are gone this week, so that leaves me in the house all by myself. I love some alone time, but if I'm here for a week alone, I think I might go crazy. I just got back from the store and I'm planning on making some sort of chicken breast tonight (I haven't decided what I want to do with it yet, but I'm sure something will come to me by the time I start cooking.) I also got some wine..."2 buck chuck" from Trader Joe's. If you haven't had this before, you must. It's only $2.99, but it tastes divine. There have been studies done with it and professional wine tasters think it's some great, expensive wine, but really it's just good old Charles Shaw Chardonnay from Trader Joe's. If you're looking to entertain a lot of people with wine, it's definitely the way to go. So, that will start us off for the night. Who knows what will happen after dinner, but I know for sure we have lots to talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hi there- I have always heard about how great Trader Joe's wine is.... There isn't one around us, so I haven't ever tried it out. On my list to do when going to California!!

Enjoy your dinner!!!! That is awesome!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home